The administrators, staff, and parents of Liberty Grove Schools believe that the way students dress for school affects their learning. Students who come dressed appropriately for learning are less distracted and are better prepared to learn. Therefore, Liberty Grove Schools has implemented a mandatory uniform dress code policy.
Liberty Grove Schools will provide the following for ALL students:
- Navy Blue Sweater with Liberty Grove Logo or Navy Blue Cardigan Sweater with Liberty Grove Logo
- Plaid Tie optional (for males)
- Plaid CrossBow optional (for females)
Families should provide the following for each child:
- White button down shirt or Polo shirt (long sleeve and short sleeve)
- Dark grey, and light grey bottoms
- Please note: shorts and skirts are permitted as weather changes throughout the year
- Leggings must be solid white or solid navy blue
- TOPS MAY NOT BE SKIN TIGHT OR OVERSIZED. MID-SECTIONS MAY NOT BE EXPOSED WITH RAISED ARMS.
- Shirts, or other undergarments, worn underneath the uniform polo shirt must be solid white or
- solid navy blue with no pictures (i.e. T-shirts, undershirts).
- No other colors, decorations, emblems, logos, etc. are allowed unless specifically approved by a member of the Liberty Grove Schools Administrative Team
- ONLY closed-toe shoes are permitted, including sneakers and boots
- Flip flops and slides are not permitted under any circumstances to be worn with any Liberty Grove Schools uniform.
- Earrings and other accessories may be worn in the appropriate places. There should be no nose rings or visible tattoos.
- There is to be no headgear, i.e do/du-rags, bonnets, skull caps, scarves, slap caps, except in the case of religious or medical reasons, worn in the building
- All clothing and accessories should be free from inappropriate language or graphics.